Recipe of Tomato Soup with Pasta
Recipe Servings: 4
Tomatoes, carrots and celery cooked with seasoning and boiled with pasta to give you a yummy and filling soup.
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 5-6 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 3-4 celery sticks, chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp chopped basil leaves
- 1 liter vegetable stock
- 200 gm small pasta or broken vermicelli or seviyan
How to Make Tomato Soup with Pasta
- Heat the oil in soup pot and gently fry the onion for two minutes.
- Add tomatoes, carrot and celery. Mix thoroughly.
- Sprinkle in the seasonings & stir together. Fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the stock and bring to a boil. Simmer for 10 minutes then add the pasta.
- When the pasta is tender then serve, garnished with parsley.